Accidental Death Insurance
Sometimes Something is Better than Nothing
The Company behind the Protection
It’s important to look for a company that is stable and financially sound.
Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance Company’s strength and financial stability is confirmed by continually high ratings from leading industry rating organizations.
A.M. Best Company, Inc. has rated Mutual of Omaha A+ (Superior) for overall financial strength and ability to meet ongoing financial obligations to policyholders. The A+ rating is the second highest of 16 ratings.
Mutual of Omaha: Guaranteed Advantage Accidental Death
ACCIDENTAL DEATH INSURANCE COVERS YOUR CLIENT IN THE CASE OF DEATH RESULTING FROM AN ACCIDENT.
The application process is easy – no health questions, medical exams or occupational restrictions. Guaranteed ADvantage is guaranteed coverage so your client cannot be turned down.
- Guaranteed issue
- A Proposed Insured cannot have more than one Mutual of Omaha Accidental Death policy in force. If they currently have an AD policy with us, they will be declined for the new AD policy
- The Proposed Insured can have AD coverage through Mutual of Omaha and any other company
- A spouse cannot be added to the policy after issue. They will be required to apply for their own policy
- Additional dependents can be added to the policy after issue as long as they meet our eligibility requirements and provide the following written information:
- Dependents full name
- Date of birth
- Relationship to the insured
Issues Ages: 18-70
Accidental Death Benefits:
- $50,000 – $500,000 (increments of $1,000)
- Spouse coverage is 100 percent of the Proposed Insured coverage and child coverage is 20 percent of the Proposed Insured coverage
- 24-hour all accident coverage
- Common Carrier Benefit: pays two times the accidental death benefit
- Auto Pedestrian Benefit: pays an additional 25 percent of the accidental death benefit
- Spouse is eligible if age 18- 70 and may remain on the policy until
- Unmarried dependent children under the age of 19, or age 23, if a full-time student at an accredited college or university State specials will apply (Dependent child coverage ends at age 21 or 25 if a full-time student)
- Return of Premium Benefit (not available in AR, CT, GA, NY, PA and VA)
- Returns a percentage of premiums paid (minus any claims paid) when the policy terminates for any reason other than accidental death.
- Issue Ages 18-50