Children’s Whole Life Insurance
Why sell Life Insurance for Children?
There are several important reasons.
The most basic reason is to cover costs associated with an unexpected loss. But one of the most important reasons is to help protect a child’s future insurability. Children’s Whole Life Insurance from United of Omaha is simplified coverage that’s easy to apply for.
Check these features:
- Available for ages 14 days to 25 years
- Available in face amounts of $5,000 to $30,000
- Additional policies may be purchased in the future without evidence of insurability
- Level premiums for the life of the policy (policy matures at age 100)*
- Simplified application
- No medical underwriting and limited health questions
- Builds cash value
- Rates never increase with age
- Benefits never decrease
- Easy payment options
* Maturity age may vary by state.