Final Expense Life Insurance Options
United of Omaha
Simplified Issue Whole Life
Level Benefit Plan
- Ages 45-85
- Face amounts from $2,000 to $40,000
- Accelerated Death benefit for terminal illness or nursing home confinement
- Option: accidental death benefit rider
Graded Benefit Plan
- Ages 45-80
- Face amounts from $2,000 to $20,000
- 2 year ROP plus 10 percent, then full benefit paid
Guaranteed Issue Whole Life
Innovative Custom GIWL Features
- If you get sick with a qualifying chronic illness and need to access a portion of your policy benefits early, our Chronic Illness rider is included with your policy at no additional charge.
- If you become terminally ill and require access to your policy benefits, you are eligible to receive 50% of your death benefit thanks to the accelerated death benefit Terminal Illness Rider includedin your policy.
- Each rider’s benefit can be used to help pay medical expenses, supplement income or for any other purpose. Remaining policy values will be paid to your beneficiaries at death.
Graded Death Benefit for GIWL
- Rest assured, that if death occurs by accident, at any time, the full death benefit will be paid.
- If death occurs during the first two policy years and is not an accidental death, the benefit paid will be 110% of premiums paid to date.
- In the event of death after two years, the graded death benefit no longer applies and full death benefit is paid.
THE THOMPSON AGENCY
235 Mountain Road #609
Suffield, Connecticut 06078
800.842.8289 | 860.693.4999